Thursday 20 November 2008

Ooh La La no. 24 & Spoonful of Sugar no. 26

This is a card I've made to cover 2 challenges. Its another birthday card as I realised yesterday how desperate I really was for a few more!

The challenge at Ooh La La this week is paper folding and the Spoonful of Sugar challenge is 'Blooming Marvelous'. The flower is made from folded circles of paper, (Dahlia Fold). I've used some black pearl embellishments and gone a bit overboard on the faux stitching!!!


Thanks for looking

8 comments:

  1. Love it! what a beautiful card Claire, love the flower :0)
    **Hugs** Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Claire! I love the swirly stalk and your faux stitching is sooo neat!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love it! What a beautiful card Claire, love the flower ...

    Hugs, Sonja xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo, so pretty, love it. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just a lovely card. It is so graceful and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow thats a truely beautiful card,so serene and I love the colours, you have done a fabulous job thank you so much for joining in Ooh la la challenge this week
    Wendi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I just wanted to show you how much I enjoy your blog.

    Just click on my name for more detials.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW what a stunning card, beautiful colours. Joanne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx